Faculty of Computational Science
BEST COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCE FACULTY IN PUNJAB, NORTH INDIA
Faculty of Computational Sciences provides a unique learning environment, up-to-date curricula and pedagogy in the computer science and information technology disciplines, in which students can draw on academic expertise and high quality research to develop a deep understanding of their subjects. School of Computational Science strives to achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies & create computer professionals of global standards with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
To build a world class research and teaching environment, to constantly strive for excellence in education, research & technical services in the field of computational sciences and to develop competent, ethically & morally strong leaders for industry & society.
- Imparting quality education of global standards and train students to effectively apply this education to solve real-world problems thus amplifying their potential for lifelong high-quality careers as computer professionals in industry, government and academia.
- Encourage creative ability and research temperament by providing the faculty and students the acquaintances with the advance theoretical, experiential, and applied learning in the field of computational sciences through nationally and internationally recognized research.
- Synergize the teaching-learning process through active interaction with industry, academia & other sectors.
- Total Focus on holistic education of students by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased and intellect is expanded.
- Inculcating global perspective in attitude and developing a habit of lifelong learning.
- Academic excellence and integrity
- Scholarly research and professional leadership
- Personal and institutional responsibility and accountability
- Integration of human values, ethics and professional etiquettes with teaching
- Diversity of thought, culture, gender, and ethnicity
- Sensitivity to social responsibility
- Appreciation of intellectual excellence and creativity
- Encourage quest of life-long learning
- Inculcating global perspective in attitude
- Mutual respect and human dignity
|S. No.||Name of the Teacher||Designation||Educational Qualification|
|1||Dr. Salesh Kumar||Associate Professor||Ph.D,MCA,M.Sc(CS), MBA, B.com, PGDCA|
|2||Ms. Ashima Aggarwal||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|3||Mr. Vimal Dev||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (CSE),B.Tech(CSE),GATE|
|4||Mr. Kamaljeet Singh||Assistant Professor||MCA,BCA|
|5||Mr. Umesh Sehgal||Assistant Professor||M.Phil(CS),MCA,M.Sc(CS),PGDCA,MCSE,MCP+I,CCNP,Pursuing P.hd.|
|6||Ms. Monica Sharma||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(CSE),B.Tech(IT)|
|7||Ms. Niti Moudgil||Assistant Professor||MCA,B.Sc(Eco)|
|8||Ms. Promila Minhas||Assistant Professor||MCA,BA,B.ed,M.Tech(CSE)|
|9||Ms. Amandeep Kaur||Assistant Professor||MCA,BCA|
|10||Ms. Ashima Mittal||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|11||Mr. Navdeep Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|12||Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|13||Mr. Gagandeep Singh Bains||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|14||Ms. Gurgeet Kaur Sandhu||Teaching Assistant||M.Tech (CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|15||Ms. Kamal Malik||Associate Professor||Phd (CSE),MCA,B.sc(CSE),|
|16||Ms. Sukhpreet Kaur Gill||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|17||Ms. Kritika||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (IT),B.Tech (IT)|
|18||Ms. Kanu Gopal||Assistant Professor||M.Tech,B.Tech|
|19||Dr. Ajay Goel||Professor||Ph.D, M.Tech,B.Tech|
|20||Mr. Inderjit Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (Cse), B.Tech|
|21||Ms. Birpal Kaur||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (CSE), B.Tech (IT)|
|22||Mr. Gaurav Agnihotri||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|23||Ms. Ketanpreet||Teaching Assistant||Ph.D(Pursuing),M.Tech,B.Tech|
|24||Ms. Sandeep Kaur||Assistant Professor||MCA,BCA|
|25||Mr. Satwinder Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (CSE),B.Tech(CSE)|
|26||Mr. Jaspreet Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Sc (IT),Bsc. IT|
|27||Ms. Baljinder Kaur||Lecturer||B.Tech(CSE)|
Faculty of Computational Science (FCS) At GNA University, came into existence in the year 2014 to prepare the “Genre of Techies for Tomorrow”. Faculty of Computational Science is committed to enable students to be self-sufficient as successful entrepreneur and professionally ready for the job market. The curriculum is designed to address new challenges in advanced computing and to realize the potential of computing in artificial intelligence, cloud, big data, advance algorithms, systems, architecture and networking. A thriving research environment, state-of-the-art labs and accommodating smart teaching audio video visual aid encourages students to gain hands-on experience at both graduate and post-graduate level.
|Level Of Program||Name Of Program||Minimum Eligibility with 50% Marks|
|Post Graduate||MCA||PGDCA/B.Com/B.Sc./BA with CS|
|Post Graduate||M.Sc Software Development||BCA/B.Sc.. IT/B.Sc.. CS/B.Com/BBA/B.Sc..(Economic s / Maths)|
|Graduate||Bachelors in Computer Application||12th Any Stream|
|Graduate||B.Sc. - Information Technology||12th Any Stream|
|Graduate||B. Sc Digital Marketing and Social Networks||12th Any Stream|
|Graduate||B.Tech. - Data Analytics||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B.Tech. Cyber Security||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B.Tech. Mobile Computing||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B.Tech. - Cloud Computing||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B.Tech. - Computer Science and Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B.Tech. - Software Engineering||12th Non Medical|