Faculty of Hospitality
BEST HOSPITALITY FACULTY IN PUNJAB, NORTH INDIA
The Faculty of Hospitality at GNA University is committed to deliver quality education in keeping with the International Hospitality and Tourism industry standards and meeting the challenge of changing needs within the Industry. Faculty of Hospitality (FOH) is one the most forward-thinking faculties in the Northern region that stands out for excellence, diversity, relevance, and industry reach. It is dedicated towards proving the quality of expertise and skilled human resource for one of the fastest growing industries in the world. This is achieved through our work-based learning curriculum that integrates adventure and fun within the specialized areas of hospitality, tourism, leisure, travel, culinary arts, recreation, and events.
FOH is the place where aspiring hoteliers and restaurant managers obtain ﬁrm knowledge of key industrial practices. Teamwork, leadership, service etiquette are some of the key attributes inculcated in the students with the help of different learning approaches - experiential, collaborative and discovery, that sparks the students analytical and decision-making skills. The rigorously structured internship programme provides the students a platform to work with top global industry players and learn from the best.
FOH is having strong industry linkage with many of the world’s leading hotel chains, resorts, theme parks, and convention centers that provide a bouquet of opportunities and industry exposure to the students in India and abroad. The Faculty of Hospitality interfaces with stakeholders to deliver hospitality professionals that adds to the financial, intellectual, environmental, ethical and social growth of the nation. The programs offered at the FOH aims to equip students to keep pace with the global Hospitality scenario and also lead the desired change with deep confidence.
To be a leading, entrepreneurial and innovative Hospitality Faculty in the region by imparting forward thinking hospitality education to students.
- To develop high quality technological, innovative, entrepreneurial and application oriented graduates and employees for the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
- To engage our hospitality business partners through outreach and service.
- To continuously improve the leadership position in hospitality business operations, development, ownership, and management.
- Commitment to academic excellence.
- Building an entrepreneurial spirit and supporting personal initiative.
- Adopting the Global Code of Ethics for Tourism.
- Creating a work and learning environment that encourages creativity, innovation, responsibility, flexibility and respect for other people’s cultures.
- Adopting international quality standards.
- Creating social awareness and catalyzing positive change in the Tourism and Hospitality culture.
- Communication based on integrity and transparency with all of our stakeholders.
- Preparing qualified and competitive leaders.
- Adopting sustainable development practices.
|Level Of Program||Name Of Program||Minimum Eligibility with 50% Marks|
|Post Graduate||M.Sc. Hotel Management||Graduation Any Stream|
|Graduate||B.Sc. Hotel Management||12th Any Stream|
|Graduate||Bachelors in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th Any Stream|
|Graduate||B. Sc Culinary Arts||12th Any Stream|
|Graduate||B.Sc. Airlines Tourism and Hospitality||12th Any Stream|
|Diploma||Diploma in Food Production||12th|
|Certificate||Certificate Program in Food Production||12th|