Faculty of Natural Sciences
BEST NATURAL SCIENCES FACULTY IN PUNJAB, NORTH INDIA
The Faculty of Natural Sciences has been established with the commitment to excellence in teaching and learning. We at GNA University offers B.Sc. Non – Medical. The department promotes education in science which can relate theoretical knowledge with the practical application. The department aims to produce skilled workforce and researchers who can innovate, invent and further disseminate the knowledge to the society and the mankind. We provide a component of education that help students to contribute intelligently to the discussions and decision making that characterize scientific and technological age.
The Faculty of Natural Sciences promotes education in science with focus on interrelationship between content and process in science, and to help students develop a clear vision of the relationship between science and the philosophical universe in which we live.
- Prepare graduates with deep knowledge of science to meet the needs of the society to support the national development.
- The faculty is committed to achieve excellence in teaching and learning through designing and presenting innovative curricula and providing programs that emphasize excellence in teaching and research.
- To equip the students to face challenges by Instilling professionalism, social responsiveness, critical thinking, scholarly pursuit of knowledge and lifelong learning .
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Providing stimulating academic surroundings
- Effective Mentoring
We strive to provide this component in a manner that equips our students, regardless of the venue in which we interact with them, with the scientific and analytical tools they need to continue to develop in a world of rapid technological change. The department conducts various guest lectures and Industrial visits for the students so that they can learn about the working culture of Industry.
After completing B.Sc. Non – Medical, one can seek admission in Master of Science or opt for other professional courses such as B.Ed., M.Sc. (Statistics), MBA, etc. This course also allows student to appear in various administrative service examinations. Various industries also have openings for science graduates.
|Level Of Program||Name Of Program||Minimum Eligibility with 50% Marks|
|Graduate||B. Sc Non Medical||12th Non Medical|