As per the regulations on Grievance Redressal 2012, issued vide the Gazette of India on 23 March 2013, GNA University has set up a Grievance Redressal Mechanism to address the complaints / grievances of students and staff in judicious manner.
All the complaints which may affect the performance and general development of a student are admitted for redressal.
There is a standing Grievance Redressal Committee.
|S.No.||Name||Designation||Status in Commitee|
|1||Dr. Vikrant Sharma||Professor, Faculty of Engineering & Technology||Chair Person|
|2||Ms. Monica Sharma||Assistant Professor, Faculty of Computational Sciences||Member|
|3||Dr. Disha Khanna||Associate Professor, Faculty of Liberal Arts||Member|
|5||Mr. Yogesh Kumar Sharma||Assistant Professor, Faculty of Engineering & Technology||Member Secretary|
Grievance Redressal Mechanism For Students
1. In the first instance the grievances of students will be settled at the Departmental level by the Head of the Department or Dean of the Faculty. An aggrieved student would be required to submit his/her complaint in writing.
2. Any grievance related to Hostels shall be first considered by the Chief Warden/ Dean Students Welfare.
3. In case a student is not satisfied, or the grievance remain unattended, he/ she may represent his/ her case to the Registrar (through the Head/ Dean of the Faculty), or through Dean Student Welfare, in case of a grievance regarding Hostels, in writing who will forward the same to the Grievance Redressal Committee for necessary action.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism For Teaching Staff
1. In case of the teachers, the grievances will be settled in the first instance by the Dean of the Faculty.
2. In case the grievance remain unattended at the level of Head of Department/ Dean of the Faculty, or the teacher is not satisfied with the outcome, he/ she may represent his/ her case to the Registrar through the Dean of Faculty who will refer the case to the Grievance Redressal Committee.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism For Non-Teaching Staff
1. In case of a non-teaching employee the grievance will be settled in the first instance, at the level of Head of the concerned Section.
2. In case the grievance remain unattended at the level of the Head of the concerned section, or the employee is not satisfied with the outcome, he/she may represent his/ her case to the Registrar through the Head of the concerned section, who will forward the case to the Grievance Redressal Committee.
Procedure for submission of complaints, If the complainant is not satisfied at the Dean/Head level:
1. Any aggrieved student may submit an application giving details along with supporting documents of the complainant addressed to the Chairman of the Grievance Redressal Committee. The application may be handed over to the Registrar. The registrar office would be responsible for forwarding the application to the Chairman.
Procedure to be adopted by Grievance RedressalCommittee :
1. The Grievance redressal committee shall fix a date of hearing the complaint.
2. The date of hearing shall be communicated to registrar and the aggrieved person either in writing or electronically.
3. An aggrieved student may appear in person
4. Grievance redressal committee shall ensure speedy disposal of every application within a months time.
5. On the conclusion of proceedings, the Grievance redressal committee shall pass such order as it may deem fit to redress the complaint.