MBA – Finance
MBA in Finance is one of the most coveted specializations in Finance; ample numbers of students are looking to make their career in the finance field. The reason behind this magnetism of finance is the career options offered by this specialization. An MBA Finance degree is a two years program imparts knowledge in the subjects like Investment Management, Taxation and Tax Planning, Corporate Valuation, International Finance, Management Control System, Insurance Management, Financial Statement Reporting and Analysis and Management of Financial Services.
You can play the role of following positions in an industry:
- Financial Managers or Financial Analysts
- Accounting Managers
- Corporate Controllers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Treasurers and Finance Officers
- Cash Managers
- Risk and Insurance Managers
- Management Consultants
- Investment Bankers
- Investment Banking Associates
- Investment Sales Associates and Traders
- Apply and interpret quantitative methods and statistical analyses.
- Perform and interpret standard accounting and financial computations, including cash flow and time-value-of-money calculations, cost-benefit analysis, and capital budgeting to evaluate the merits of a proposed investment.
- Develop and reinforce critical thinking and argumentation skills with emphasis on problem identification from various viewpoints, causal diagnosis, and solution development.