MBA – Human Resource Management
The MBA with Specialism in Human Resource Management is the ideal way to extend your MBA to meet specific career requirements and gain a deeper understanding of human resource management.
You can play the role of following positions in an industry:
- HR Generalist
- Staffing Director
- Technical Recruiter
- Compensation Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Organizational development and change consultant
- Demonstrate an understanding of how cultural differences and human diversity impact business decisions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of market structure, macroeconomic, and international environments within which businesses operate, including the roles of financial institutions, the central bank, and central governments.