Career choice is indeed one of the prominent tasks in student’s life and a good choice might lead them to a triumphant career. A successful career cannot begin with any institute, but with leading and internationally recognized institutes only. GNA University offers various courses, which are indeed rudimentary to pursue a career in that particular field, and it also offers postgraduate and doctoral programmes, which help students to make a mark in the field of research. A seventy-year legacy of industrial background is what differentiates us from other institutes and providing them industrial exposure is our primary objective. The university specializes in various engineering branches including: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Mechatronics engineering, Aerospace Engineering.
Civil engineering branch is one of the oldest branches of engineering, whose ancient marvels such as Egyptian tombs captivate spectators even in twenty-first century. Taken birth from concepts of classical Physics, this branch has spread world-wide and civil engineers have always been in demand in every sector since last century. At global level, it’s importance is mammoth and we, here at GNA university offer bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees with hands-on experience and industry related projects right from the commencement of their studies. The salient features of the courses related to civil engineering are as follows:
1. A prime focus on the basics and major concepts of each and every individual student, so that they can be motivated towards higher studies.
2. Additional training for students to improve communication skills and internal preparation courses for competitive exams.
3. Industry-oriented projects and real construction problems are arranged for students to bridge the gap between practical and theoretical studies. They learn while working on these projects.
4. Qualified faculty members with adequate experience to guide students towards research projects and research-oriented studies.
5. An active training and placement cell, working throughout the year for placements of students. Brilliant students get placement within the campus and placement drives are also arranged from our end.
6. A student-friendly environment where every problem of students is sorted out in order to make them feel comfortable, especially for international students. A separate counselling team for them so that they can share their views and issues.
Overall, we provide our students with each and every facility, whether it is academics-oriented or career-oriented. So, visit our university first and then judge the quality offered.
Feel free to ask your firstname.lastname@example.org