SCHOOL OF ANIMATION & MULTIMEDIA
The School of Animation and Multimedia (FAM) at GNA University provides an understanding in the principles and processes of animation film with practical learning.
It enables proficiency in students to handle and deliver industry standard projects/outputs. FAM offers an excellent opportunity to the students to gain specialization such as Computer Graphics (CG) Assets and Visual effects (VFX) in choice of their field in the media industry. We provide a perfect launch-pad to the undergraduate and post graduate students towards a successful career in Visual effects for Films and Television, and emerging applications for 3D Visualization and Animation.
Along with guidance from experienced faculty, students are given hands-on training on various simulations and live projects through successful industrial alliances. We here provide a perfect launchpad for the undergraduate and post-graduate students towards a successful career in Visual Effects for Film and Television, and emerging applications for illustrator, graphic designing 2D, 3D visualization, and Animation.
FAM at GNA offers a vast array of job opportunities to the students through the impressive industrial network and aims to cater with class apart knowledge in the field and make you ready for the challenging future. The School of Animation and Multimedia can help you to develop software engagement, Computer proficiency, Graphic Designing tools, sketching, photography, and students get hands-on practice in:
Why Animation & Multimedia?
- Hands on experience on live industry projects at GNA consultancy studio which is a multi-dimensional Media & Creative House
- Industry endorsed curriculum & Tie-ups with some of the leading brands ...
- Time-to-Time interaction with Industry experts to get a better view about the industry.
- Well Equipped Photography Studio and Equipment for Photography
- Practical curriculum to meet industry standards and requirements, locally and globally.