Faculty of Computational Science
About Faculty of Computational Science
An ideal mix of scholastic greatness, inventive showing strategies, and proactive industry tie-ups are what lies behind Faculty of Computational Sciences’ excellent outcomes. Faculty of Computational Science (FCS) at GNA University, came into existence in the year 2014 to prepare the “Genre of Techies for Tomorrow” and wholeheartedly committed to enable students to be self-sufficient as successful entrepreneur and professionally ready for the job market. The curriculum is especially formulated to address new challenges in advanced computing and to realize the potential of computing in the Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cyber security, Big data, advance algorithms, systems architecture and advance computer networking. Every program under FCS has a built-in Industrial training module which helped the department to produce quality professionals holding important positions in the IT industry in India and abroad over the years. In addition to it, the department is a Resource Center of Spoken Tutorial which is a software training project on education in collaboration with IIT Mumbai through ICT powered by the Ministry of HRD.
Faculty of Computational Sciences provides a healthy research environment, state-of-the-art labs and accommodating smart teaching audio-video visual aid for the students to gain hands-on experience at diploma, graduate and post-graduate levels. The center accomplishment of the department lies in the Best Placement record of our understudies till date.
If you have that bent of mind where you want to build your career in any specialized areas like Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence or Mobile Applications development then enrolling in any of FCS programs will be a phenomenal thought. Graduating under Computational Sciences will guarantee you a splendid future and an amazingly fulfilling vocation. This department is aiming to start forefront inquire about exercises in different fields like Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Cyber security and some more related to IT field. The principle objective is to give solid establishments to our graduates through fundamental as well as applied courses. All present courses have fair semester-based course structure with adaptable and consistent educational programs which underline interdisciplinary nature of science in the 21st century and encourage innovation, development and research. This will help the students in pursuing research in the fields of their own interest. FCS ensures imparting an environment which would uncover the logical excellence lying torpid in them.
To build a world class research and teaching environment, to constantly strive for excellence in education, research & technical services in the field of computational sciences and to develop competent, ethically & morally strong leaders for industry & society.
- Imparting quality education of global standards and train students to effectively apply this education to solve real-world problems thus amplifying their potential for lifelong high-quality careers as computer professionals in industry, government and academia.
- Encourage creative ability and research temperament by providing the faculty and students the acquaintances with the advance theoretical, experiential, and applied learning in the field of computational sciences through nationally and internationally recognized research.
- Synergize the teaching-learning process through active interaction with industry, academia & other sectors.
- Total Focus on holistic education of students by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased and intellect is expanded.
- Inculcating global perspective in attitude and developing a habit of lifelong learning.
|Type of Program||Name Of Program||Minimum Eligibility|
|Post Graduate||MCA||BCA / B. Sc. IT / B. Sc. with CS|
|Post Graduate||M.Sc IT||B. Sc. IT / BCA|
|Graduate||BCA||10+2 any stream|
|Diploma||Diploma in Cyber Security||10+2 any stream|
|Diploma||Digital Marketing and Social Networks||10+2 any stream|