ABOUT M.SC HOTEL MANAGEMENT
MBA at GNA Business School lays a strong foundation in core business disciplines such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Banking and Hospitality to help future leaders study different concepts to dig into a deeper insight in the coming future which will help them into resonating their career. Our faculties bring an in-depth knowledge and expertise, academically as well as professionally, to keep you abeam with the most relevant business strategies.
Core management subjects are covered in the first two terms, followed by special emphasis on various functional disciplines and a mandatory Industry Internship. ...
GNA Business School seeks to nurture future leaders who have knowledge and skills to create success in their organisations. GBS aims to transform management education through an eclectic blend of innovative curriculum, research based teaching and project based learning. The focus of GNA Business School is on innovation and entrepreneurship as the levers of change in organisations. The Corporate Engagement Division of the University works closely with the business organisations to design course modules that are highly practice and application oriented. Join the best MBA college in Punjab.
Download M.Sc Hotel Management Brochure
- The program will help student to demonstrate knowledge of hospitality management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- The student will be able to design solutions for complex hospitality related problems that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal, environmental considerations
- The program will comprehend the student to examine the impact of the hospitality in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of need for sustainable development
The program train the students to start high-flying career in global hospitality industry with vast array of job opportunities such as :
- Catering Supervisor opportunity in departments such as Indian Railway, Army (JCO level), Govt. & Private Hospitals, Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sainik Schools, private Boarding Schools and Govt. tourism sectors.
- Various positions in Cruise line and abroad. ...
- Supervisory level positions in departments such as Front office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage Service, Kitchens, training, sales and marketing, human resource management.
- Teaching positions in various Hotel Management and Tourism Management Institutes.
- Entrepreneurial start-ups such as restaurants, food ventures etc.