SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, DESIGN & AUTOMATION
GNA University provides wide range of graduate, postgraduate, and Diploma Programs. The School of Engineering, Design, and Automation
(FEDA) is an engineering and one of the school of GNA that
offers programs in different domains which includes Aerospace, Mechanical and Automation, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science Engineering with Cyber Security\Cloud Computing\Data Analyst, Robotics and Automation, Mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering & B. Design (Bachelor of Design).GU aims to give broad overview and versatile development to its future technocrats enabling them to compete at international level.
FEDA aims to cater the education with the highly experienced faculty and Industry-ready engineers of this area. Here, at GNA we are putting our best foot forward to create opportunities for the students to explore the creative world of Engineering, Design and Automation through various co-curricular activities.
GU Engineering renders the students with extra ordinary learning opportunities and, provides with a practical demonstration at the same time which is followed by hands on training, industry tours to have exposure that boosts students for career and success in the field of Engineering.
Why Engineering, Design & Automation?
- Reboost industrial Interface
- Qualified & certified driven faculty/Experiential Learning ...
- Choice-based Academic curriculum
- International Collaborations
- Project Based learning
- Industrial Visits to places like Indian Space Research Organization ( Vikram Sarabhai Space Exhibition Space Application Centre), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Ralson India Ltd. BOSCH India, Jaipur, etc.
- Funding for Research work