ABOUT B.SC HOTEL MANAGEMENT
B.Sc. Hotel Management is a three-year full-time undergraduate program consisting of six semesters. This degree program offered by the School of Hospitality at GNA University caters to the students with the required skills, knowledge, and professional acumen in the hospitality sector. The program is specially designed to provide a key understanding of the industry.
At GU Bachelors of Hotel Management is offers a combination of academic expertise and hands-on learning through impressive industry professionals. ...
The students also get an opportunity to learn through in-campus seminars, workshops, and on the job industrial visits. It prepares the students to take on more challenging life prospects on the field at the same time.
Download B.Sc Hotel Management Brochure
- The program will help students to enhance and express the core technical, analytical and conceptual skills appropriate for hospitality industry.
- The students will be able to develop the concepts and application of managerial, financial, computer and technical skills that are needed to be successful within the hospitality industry.
- The course will develop clear understanding of professional necessities and ethical responsibility in all aspects of conduct in the students.
- The program will prepare students industry ready for entry level management positions with a specific focus on individual, social and environmental perspectives.
Upon successful completion of the 3-degree program students will have vast array of job opportunities awaiting for them in different areas of hospitality industry across the globe such as :
- Front Office Executive
- Food & Beverage Manager
- House Keeping Associate
- Catering Manager
- Professionals Chefs
- Food & Beverage Controller
- Unit Managers (Service Industry)
- Customer Service Executive