Electronic & Communication engineers conceptualize & oversee the manufacturing of communications & broadcast systems.
GNA has CONNECT Broadband (Videocon) equipment named Base Transceiver Station in practical labs.
The program gives the knowledge of core electronics & comm. engineering subjects in design & development
About B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
B.Tech Electronics and Communication advantages you with the diligence of science and the discovery in the power of engineering.
By joining this ECE program at GNA, you will discover the tremendous blend of contemporary courses which includes like Internet of Things, Nanotechnology, Neural Networks, Image Processing, and a lot more.
ECE department in GNA provides a widespread curriculum with a captivating choice in software and hardware. Moreover, it bestows an opportunity for aspiring students like you to become Electronics and Communication Engineer.
This program students also have great career prospectus in public and private sector including BHEL, ISRO, DRDO, IBM, WIPRO, PHILIPS, BSNL.
Career Pathways :
- Network Engineer
- Radio Engineer
- Control & Automation Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Public Sector Undertaking
- IT/Software Engineer
- IOT & Automation Engineer
Program Specific Outcomes:
Download B.tech Electronics & Communication Engineering Brochure
- The graduate of this program will be able to practice and implement new ideas for the product design and development and to provide the adequate design and manufacturing solution through the updated CAD/CAM technologies.
- They will be able to provide the solution to automate the various manual processes for the industry and identify the various components required for it.
- The students will get the knowledge of the domain of thermal, solid mechanics, mechanics of machines and fluid mechanics and to solve the engineering problems arising out of these areas.
- The student will learn to analyze and provide a solution to real life problems related to mechanical engineering fields together with the allied engineering branches.
- The student will be able to generate the CNC programs for various manufacturing processes.
SEMESTER WISE SUBJECTS
Note:There will be summer internship of 6-8 weeks after the completion of 4th Semester.
Keeping in view the interests of the student, we at GNA University, offer the student to choose multiple domains in engineering. Students may opt for a secondary field of engineering as Minor Engineering from 3rd semester, along with their primary chosen field. In order to have an additional Minor Engineering, a student must earn additional minimum 20 credits in the chosen field of minor engineering.
A student will be eligible to get Engineering degree with Honours, if he/she completes an additional 20 credits. These could be acquired through MOOCs/NPTEL courses subject to approval by the Dean/Head of the School of Engineering Design and Automation.
Career Prospects For Electronics and Communication Engineer
Electronics and Communication Engineer can avail job opportunities in a multitude of industries upon successful completion of their degrees like Indian Telephone Industries, Civil Aviation, Development Centers in various States, Defense, A.I.R, Railways, Bharat Electronics Limited, D.R.D.O, Telecommunication, Software Engineering/IT, Power sector, Hardware Manufacturing, Home Appliance and VLSI design, Television Industry and Research & Development, are some of the popular sectors where the services of an Electronics and Communication engineer are required.
ECE opens great career prospects for students in public and private sector also. ECE covers wide spectrum of industries including BHEL, ISRO, DRDO, IBM, Wipro, Philips, Semi-conductors, BSNL, Tele-communication and so on.
- Automotive Sector
- Aircraft and Shipyard Industry
- Defense Sector
- Robotics Industry
- Home Appliances and Toy Manufacturing Industries
- Furniture and Jewellery Design
- Oil and Gas Refinery Plants
- Hand Tools and Fasteners
- System Engineer in FMS
- Machine Tool and other Industrial Equipments
- Packaging Industry
Some popular job profiles for an electronics and communication engineer are -
- Electronics Engineer
- Electronics Design & Development Engineer
- Field Test Engineer
- Network Planning Engineer
- Electronics and Communications Consultant
- Research and Development Software Engineer
- System Control Engineer
- Broadcasting Engineer
Government Sector Companies :
Private Sector Companies :