BACHELORS OF HM & CATERING TECHNOLOGY
BHMCT is an acronym for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. These are regarded as the most demanded program offered by the faculty of Hospitality at GNA University which aims to train young and enthusiastic aspirants for the hospitality industry. The program will provide the necessary skills and knowledge to work in all facets of the hospitality industry. In addition, it is also designed to develop independent research and study skills required to prepare for a workplace.
GU enables students to make their successful careers towards managerial roles in world-class organizations both in India as well as around the globe. ...
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology further includes theory lectures, tutorials, interactive sessions, group discussions, class presentations, and case studies for the students to be trained on different domains that include Food Production, House Keeping, Front Office, and Beverages etc.
Download Bachelors’ of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Brochure
- The program will help students to enhance and express the core technical, analytical and conceptual skills appropriate for hospitality industry.
- The course will develop the concepts and application of managerial, financial, computer and technical skills that are needed to be successful within the hospitality industry.
- The student will be able to demonstrate clear understanding of professional necessities and ethical responsibility in all aspects of conduct.
- The program will make students industry ready for entry level management positions with a specific focus on individual, social and environmental perspectives.
- The course will facilitate the student to practice and exhibit in depth industry integrated operational knowledge, technical skills regarding front office, housekeeping, F&B service and Food production.
After the successful completion of the degree program students will be exposed to number of opportunities in the global hospitality industry such as :
- Front Office Manager
- Unit Manager (Service Industry)
- House Keeping executive
- Cruise Liners
- Professional chefs ...
- Cabin Crew
- Event coordinators