DIPLOMA IN CIVIL TECHNOLOGY
Diploma in Civil Technology is advanced program to produce designers in Civil Engineering and professionals with expertise in the software tools for building design, electrical design, piping design and analysis, plumbing, etc. Piping engineering is of the profound demand in the various industrial sectors like building design, nuclear reactors, oil and gas refineries, bridges and many more. The students will be imparted with fundamental knowledge of the latest technological topics on Civil Computer Aided Design (Civil – CAD), Revit MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing), Caesar II, 3DS Max, PDMS, SP 3D, E3D and to prepare them for taking up further engineering prospectus and further study in the areas of civil engineering.
- For Ist year – Matriculation
- For Lateral Entry – ITI/10+2 Non-Medical or Vocational
Download Civil Technology Brochure
On completion of this program, the students will:
- Be able to undertake the industrial projects at national and global level. ready civil engineers who have the holistic knowledge of Civil-CAD, BIM and Piping design and analysis.
- Be able to design and analyze the piping structure for various buildings and other applications.
- The student will possess the vast knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Have sound conceptual knowledge and skill in the area of civil design and the allied fields
- Be able to design and analyze the various structures used in building design.
- Construction MNC’s
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Pipeline Lying Companies
- Nuclear Reactors
- Bridges & Roads
- Govt. Departments (PWD, B&R, Water Supply etc.)