CAD-CAM technology is the result of decades of efforts by numerous people in the name of production automation.
CAD/CAM applications are used to both design a product and program manufacturing processe.
CAD/CAM software is used to design and manufacture prototypes, finished parts, and production runs.
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (CAD/CAM)
Mechanical Engineering (ME) is among the oldest and broadest of all engineering off shoots.This applies the principles of engineering, physics, materials and engineering science for the analysis, design, manufacturing, testing and maintenance of mechanical systems. As a major subjects, we offer production and manufacturing related subjects including Heat & Mechanical power, mechanical &systems design. GNA group has a legacy of 77 years in mechanical industry, which offers students of mechanical engineering for short-term industrial training. Highly Experienced employers of Mechanical Engineers contribute various industrial sector Automobile Industries, Machine Tool Industry, and other government undertakings.
Career Pathways :
- Production Engineer
- Defense & Military
- Design Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
Download Mechanical Engineering CAD/CAM Brochure
After completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) the students will be able to work as quality and production engineer, tool and die maker, tool room supervisor, CAD/CAM application engineer, CNC Programmer and operator. A qualified student of this program finds employment opportunities in the government and private organizations as an engineer and line supervisor.
The students can work on various job profiles such as,
- Automotive Sector
- Home Appliances and Toy Manufacturing Industries
- Oil and Gas Refinery Plants
- Hand Tools and Fasteners
- Machine Tool operator
- CNC Programmer
- Packaging Industry
- Tool and Die Maker
SEMESTER WISE SUBJECTS
- After completion of this program the student will be able to work as quality and production engineer, tool and die maker, tool room supervisor, CAD/CAM application engineer, CNC Programmer and operator.
- Upon the successful completion of this program the student will be able to apply broad knowledge of CAD tools, concepts and practices to provide effective CAD/CAM solution for the various design projects.
- The students will have the opportunity to get admitted in the second year of B.Sc. Engineering Design Technology at Fort Hayes State University, U.S.A. under the credit exchange program.