Digital Marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, social media & mobile apps.
The success of your social media marketing campaign depends heavily on your content strategy.
Social Networking refers to the use of internet-based social media sites to stay connected.
B.SC DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL NETWORK
Digital Marketing is a newly emerging and rapidly growing field in today’s
world. It is regarded as the new way of advertising and marketing. Digital
Marketing program will teach you how to become an effective digital
marketer with an inbound-first mindset.
This three-year degree program will provide insight into the various digital marketing disciplines like search engine optimization, pay-per-click, social media marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, and so on.
With this program, you will develop a detailed understanding of critical areas of the digital media spectrum. Upon the completion of this program, you will be a graduate in digital marketing as a specialization.
Download Digital Marketing & Social Networking Brochure
- B.Sc in DM will be capable of making a positive contribution to digital business, trade and industry in the national and global context.
- B.Sc DM will be able to apply frameworks and tools to arrive at informed decisions in profession and practice, striking a balance between business and social dimensions.
- Attain the ability to expertise in digital marketing strategy, and design.
- Explore technical knowledge in diverse areas of digital marketing and experience an environment conducive in cultivating skills for successful career.
It’s important to note that we’re in 2020 and our world is more digitized than ever. The digital marketing industry continues to thrive, with artificial intelligence and voice search changing its landscape dramatically. According to current digital marketing statistics, ... one of the key reasons digital sources are taking over traditional marketing channels is because they allow businesses to interact with their target audience in real time and engage with them in a meaningful way. More and more businesses are implementing online sources in their marketing efforts, thereby leveraging the potential offered by the virtual world. According to the facts, World population is approximately 7.6 billion out of which there are 3.1 billion active social media users. There are 5 billion of searches on Google per day and on an average of 210 billion, emails are sent per day. Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp together handle 60 billion messages a day. This clearly shows that Digital Marketing in Social Networks is a emerging market and India's I.T industry requires more professionals in this area.
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Google Ads Specialist
- SEO Executive
- Web Analyst
- Link Building Specialist
- Online Reputation Executive
- Social Media Specialist
- Content Writer
- Digital Marketer