ABOUT B.SC. PHYSICAL SCIENCES / NON - MEDICAL
B.Sc. in physical sciences is a 3-year undergraduate program. This course aims to provide the students an in-depth understanding and training in chemical sciences, physics and mathematics for three years. After completion of this three-year degree course student may pursue career in research by undergoing higher studies, teaching, laboratory work, electronic sector, banking sector or pharmaceutical industry. The degree can also be useful for some engineers and people who work in industry, as well as people interested in certain areas of environmental science.
- Pass out students of the program will use their breadth and depth of knowledge and skills in the fundamental disciplines of physics, chemistry, mathematics, physical sciences (non-medical) and medical to pursue successful professional careers.
- Students will learn from the basics to the advance knowledge in physical sciences to conduct experiments.
B.Sc. Physical Sciences is the primary branch of science in which students deal with main courses of Physics, chemistry and Mathematics with hands on practice in concerned labs. There are plenty of career pathways which a student can opt after completion of the course.
Career Pathways :
- Chemical Industry ...
- Electronics Industry
- Banking sector
- Defense sector
- Public Sector Undertaking
- Environmental Management and Conservation
- Forensic Crime Research
- Research Firms
- Testing Laboratories
- Geological Survey Departments
- Wastewater Plants
- Forest Services
- Oil Industry