Bachelor of Design (B.Des) program is conceived as a professional degree program for creative minds.
The program aims in giving taining to design and fabricate furniture systems.
In the program, design studios are organized to embed industrial and internantional experiences
About Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
Bachelor of Design is an undergraduate program which has a prime focus at developing the creativity of the aspirants. This graduation program provided by GNA University does not stress upon analytical skills of the student.
Bachelor of Design in Automotive and Product Design is a tailor-made program that enables the students, envision the products of future in both form and function. In this program, you are introduced to design process, design sketching, aesthetics, digital sculpting, digital sketching, rendering and rapid prototyping.
The design and styling of a product is always crucial for a successful market response and the students are provided to work in best Lab with Wacom Cintiq Pro24, Clay Modelling Lab, Surface Development Lab (Autodesk Alias Lab), Workshop, Rapid Prototype Machine (3D Printer).
Career Pathways :
- Designer For gaming and Toy Industry
- Lighting Designer
- Jewellery & Metalsmithing
- Furniture Designer
- Clay Modeller Position for Automotove Stylling
- Car and Bike Customization
- A-class surfacing designer
- Design for Defensive sector
- Interior Designer for Cars, tucks, Buses etc.
- Car Accessories Designer
Program Specific Outcomes:
Download Brochure for Bachelor of Designs
- To acquaint the students with the design history and process of conceptual design.
- To prepare the students for latest trends and technologies and guide them about the future of concept design industry.
- To impart upon students how the design affects sales and brand of a company.
- To enable the students to work in teams in design companies and design studios.
- To enable and impart the knowledge of entrepreneur and start-up to the students.