About M.Sc. Hotel Management (HM)
Master of science in hotel management is a two-year full-time program divided into four semesters. Post-graduation in hotel Management at GNA University covers a range of skills and knowledge required for the provision of excellent hotel and restaurant service, which is required for organizing and planning accommodation, event management, etc.
Be a part of GNA Family and expand your hospitality career options through this specialized program where students will acquire up-to-date knowledge of the key industry trends and issues, with an understanding of the major operational, managerial, and strategic areas of the hospitality industry.
This program makes the students' industry ready and aims to develop students’ knowledge and understanding of the hospitality industry under the guidance of industry professionals.
Program Specific Outcomes:
Download M.Sc Hotel Management Brochure
- The program will help student to demonstrate knowledge of hospitality management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- The student will be able to design solutions for complex hospitality related problems that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal, environmental considerations
- The program will comprehend the student to examine the impact of the hospitality in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of need for sustainable development
The program train the students to start high-flying career in global hospitality industry with vast array of job opportunities such as :
- Hospitality Management Trainee
- Resort Manager
- Kitchen manager
- Tour & Travel Planner
- Catering Officer ...
- Food & beverage Executive
- Event planner