ABOUT B.SC AIRLINES TOURISM & HOSPITALITY
The Airlines and Tourism Industry is a rapidly growing industry around the globe. To meet the requirements of skilled manpower Faculty of Hospitality at GNA University offers B.Sc. Airlines and Tourism program to enhance the knowledge about the diverse career opportunities in the industry. The theoretical and the practical aspect of the program provided by GU will nourish the students in the travel industry; ranging from ground staff cabin crew from operators to travel agencies, event companies, and management. ... The curriculum is designed to give exposure to aviation, tourism, and hospitality industry practices and concepts. GNA University has DGCA approved aviation wing where the students can get hands-on practical exposure to stimulate the development process, hands-on skills.
Download B.Sc Airline Tourism Hospitality Brochure
- The program will comprehend an overall understanding in the student about the inter-componential relationships that exist between tourism, aviation and hospitality components of global tourism industry.
- The student will demonstrate clear understanding and develop personality so as to become responsible citizen with greater awareness and sensitivity about the Indian and global destinations.
- The student will be able to develop clear understanding about the impacts of tourism, airline and hospitality industry in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge needed for sustainable development in general and sustainable tourism development in particular.
- The program will help the student to execute basic skills and aptitude useful in taking up any activity in tourism, aviation and hospitality industry and to implement knowledge, skill and attitude to set up tourism related establishment.
The successful completion of the degree program opens doors to many exciting jobs opportunities in hotel, tourism and airlines industry such as :
- Airlines: Ground staff agent, Cabin crew (Air hostess Flight Stewart), Sales Representative, Cargo Management, Airline Ticket Agent, Ramp Planner, Airport Manager
- Travel industry: Travel agency sales and operations, Escorting & Guiding, Event management, Corporate Travel officer, Tour Guide, Travel Agent, Liaison Officer
- Cruise lines sales and operations
- Cabin Crew
- Tourist Guide & Tour Operator ...
- Event Manager
- Airport Ground Staff Resort Manager
- Hospitality Associates
- Travel Agent
- Cruise Liners