M.TECH. COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING (CSE)
Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) is one of the most famous courses which centers on the fundamental components of modern computing. Students pursuing computer science courses will gain knowledge of design, implementation and management of information system of both hardware and software. The university provides both theory and hand on experience for both hardware and software system.
... The master`s program offers a wide variety of specializations programs for students, which are Data Mining, Information Security, Advanced Computing and Internet of Things. The primary focus of this master’s program is to develop research-oriented engineers, who can contribute in development of the nation.
After successfully completing this program students can work in renowned organizations such as IBM, Dell, Oracle, Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc. Along with that students may pursue their carrier in research and development and apply for organizations like NASA, ISRO, DRDO and other research centers around the globe. This program is a roadmap for PhD studies for those who want to have a bright carrier in research.
- Post Graduate students have worked in collaboration with IIT Delhi, Videocon Connect Broadband firms to carry out their research activities.
- Students get benefit from guest lectures on the latest innovations in both established and emerging fields.
- Students get exposure in many countries based on their research works and contribution in research papers of reputed journals at International Conferences.
- An open access and multidisciplinary journal named GJMT (GNA Journal of Management & Technology) provide a research platform and tool for research scholars.
- Workshops, Industrial Visits and Seminars are conducted to enrich the students with industry related technical knowledge and hands on experience.
M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering program revolves around concepts and topics such as- networking, Information Technology, Web Technology, Programming, Software Engineering, Logic and Algorithm etc.