About M.Sc. Chemistry
M.Sc. Chemistry is a 2-year postgraduate program. This course aims to provide the students an in-depth understanding and training in chemical sciences for two years. In addition to the various fields of chemistry, in this course students pursue a more specialized and advanced subjects in chemistry in each semester and become more competitive in their fields of specialization in chemistry. After completion of this two-year degree course student may pursue career in research by undergoing higher studies, teaching, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, laboratory work, banking sector, etc. The degree can also be useful for some engineers and people who work in industry.
- Pass out students of the program will use their breadth and depth of knowledge and skills in the advanced areas of chemistry to pursue higher studies and successful professional careers.
- Students will learn the advance knowledge in chemistry to conduct experiments.
- Students will work on different chemicals, salts and instruments in the chemistry lab and study about their reactions.
M.Sc. Chemistry is the specialized and advanced branch of science in which students deal with advanced subjects of chemistry with hands on practice in concerned labs. There are plenty of career pathways which a student can opt after completion of the course.
- Paper Industry
- Laboratory Technician
- Food and Drug Industry
- Agrochemical Industry
- Paint Manufacturing Industry
- Forensic Sciences
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Defense sector
- Public Sector Undertaking
Prospective Government & Private Sector Companies where student can work after completion of M.Sc. Chemistry