Download Ph.D. Program Brochure
Gna University Invites Applications for the Ph.d. Program in the Following Streams for January 2022 Batch:
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Business Management & Commerce
HOW TO APPLY
SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
For admission to the Ph.D. program in the Faculty at GU, applicants fulfilling the following criteria shall be treated as eligible:
- Person having passed Post Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST) or equivalent Grade Point Average-GPA (As per the UGC Norm).
- Person havingqualified GU PhD Entrance Exam with minimum 50 % scoresfollowed by an interview.
- The Entrance Exam and Interview carry 70% and 30% weightage respectively for the final selection.
Exemption from Entrance Examination
The candidates fulfilling at least one of the following conditions will be exempted from Entrance
- Qualified in NET/SLET/GATE/RAT/JRF/SRF/examination of the apex bodies as CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR and or DSTINSPIRE fellowship/ICCR or any equivalent test/exam.
Note:Candidates entitled for exemption from the Entrance Examination shall submit the Application Form along with relevant supporting documents within the stipulated time period.
|Last date of Receipt of Applications||10th July, 2022|
|Date of PhD Entrance Examination||16th July, 2022|
|Tentative Date of PhD Interview||20th July 2022|
|Last Date to Register in PhD Program||22nd July, 2022|
List of Ph.D Scholars of GNA University
- The test will be conducted in two phases comprising objective type questions in Paper I and II.
- 50 questions are to be attempted in 60 minutes perpaper.
- Minimum 50% marks are required to be considered as “Qualified” to appear in personal interview.
- There shall be no negative marking.
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||100||60|
|11:30 AM to 12:30 AM||100||60|