SCHOOL OF ALLIED & HEALTH CARE SCIENCES
"GOD cannot be everywhere, so he sends Doctor".
Healthcare is the improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, amelioration or cure of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in people.
Healthcare is conventionally regarded as an important determinant in promoting the general physical and mental health and well-being of people around the world. Now a days Healthcare Sciences is playing a vital role in developing strategies for the early diagnosis, treatment and better management of the diseases by optimizing the technical and personal skills. Providing health care services means the timely use of personal health services to achieve the best possible health outcomes. Healthcare is delivered by health professionals and we at GNA University offer Allied and healthcare Sciences to enable the students to become Healthcare professionals in the field of Physiotherapy, Medical Lab Sciences, Radiology, Operation Theatre and Anesthesia technology, Nutrition and Dietetics.
The Programs at GU provides the comprehensive idea, principle and moreover the knowledge of various practices of healthcare procedures. Graduates from these programs will be prepared for careers in academic, private and government sectors.
Why Allied & Health Care Sciences?
- Exposure to latest and emerging techniques in healthcare industry
- Excellent Academic and health industry interface
- Emphasis on making students better, best and skilled health care professionals ...
- Practical Exposure in Hospital Trainings in intensive care units, Burn units
- Special Trainings and workshops exposure to learn more professional skills.
- MOUS with Multi-Speciality and best hospitals in INDIA.
- Global Exposure to students through workshops, conferences and clinical visits.