ABOUT GNA UNIVERSITY
GNA University (GU) is designed to be a leading higher education organization engaged in creating, preserving and imparting knowledge to a diverse community of students. The University “aspires to nurture value based leaders who have knowledge and skills to create success in their organizations.
The university seeks to improve the quality of life through eclectic blend of science, technology and humanities for innovative solutions to real life problems. The university is engaged in imparting, creating, preserving and propagating knowledge in the global context”
The unique feature of the programs conducted at the University is the focus on experiential learning, industrial internships, learning to learn principles, flexible, credit based study programs and holistic development of personality which in turn will ensure employability of the students.
The GNA University benchmarks itself with leading institutions across the world in terms of intellectual capital, academic quality, delivery practices and industry linkages. The University credo includes focus on meritocracy, transparency, accountability, ethical behaviour and service orientation.Organogram
“To be recognised as an institution with focus on technical skills, innovation and entrepreneurship by providing a dynamic learning environment to the future leaders.”
GNA University strives to move forward with the frontiers of technical and scientific knowledge with a targeted aim to enrich and elevate the society.
- Providing state of the art infrastructure, ideal environment for application based learning, research, working on industrial problems which are relevant to the society.
- Offering programs in consonance with the industry requirement.
- Ensuring and encouraging learning by practice.
- Designing curriculum to match the industrial needs, global standard and societal aspirations.
- Establish and enhance strategic relationship with the corporates.
- Contributing towards the development of the sustainable society with community activities and awareness programs on health, hygiene, women empowerment, conservation of energy and protection of environment.