GNA Hackathon 1.0
GNA hackathon 1.0 is organized by GNA University where we will have an audience from all groups of developers willing to upskill themselves by learning technology and developing a product over a night. The 36-hour-long hackathon will have a pool of mentors working in their expertise along with judges from the top corporate companies, whose guidance will give better insights to the people in building better and user-friendly applications.
Eligibility Criteria Rules & Regulations
|1||December 3, 2022||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Registrations and Breakfast|
|2||December 3, 2022||10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||Inauguration|
|3||December 3, 2022||11:30 Onwards||Hackathon Begins|
|4||December 3, 2022||2:00 PM to 2:30 PM||Session 1 - Angular Technology|
|5||December 3, 2022||2:30 PM to 3:30 PM||Lunch|
|6||December 3, 2022||3:30 PM Onwards||Hackathon Continues|
|7||December 3, 2022||4:30 PM to 5:00 PM||Session 2 - Node JS Technology|
|8||December 3, 2022||5:00 PM to 5:30 PM||Session 3 Android and Flutter|
|9||December 3, 2022||5:30 PM to 7:00 PM||Hackathon Continues|
|10||December 3, 2022||7:00 PM to 7:30 PM||Session 4 - React Technology|
|11||December 3, 2022||7:30 PM to 8:00 PM||Session 5 - Web Frameworks|
|12||December 3, 2022||8:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Dinner|
|13||December 3, 2022||9:00 PM to 10:00 PM||Hackathon Continues|
|14||December 3, 2022||10:00 PM to 11:00 PM||Bonfire|
|15||December 3, 2022||11:00 PM Onwards||Hackathon Continues|
|16||December 4, 2022||2:00 AM to 2:30 AM||Midnight Snacks|
|17||December 4, 2022||2:30 AM Onwards||Hackathon Continues|
|18||December 4, 2022||9:00 AM to 9:30 AM||Breakfast|
|19||December 4, 2022||9:30 AM to 10:45 AM||Project Wind Up|
|20||December 4, 2022||11:00 AM||Project Submission|
|21||December 4, 2022||11:30 AM to 1:00 PM||Top 15 Selection|
|22||December 4, 2022||1:00 PM to 2:00 PM||Lunch|
|23||December 4, 2022||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM||Judging|
|24||December 4, 2022||4:00 PM to 5:30 PM||Results, Announcements, Prizes and Closing Note|
|25||December 4, 2022||5:30 PM to 6:00 PM||Wrap Up|
- Hackathon is open to all Indian science, technology, and engineering students pursuing Under Graduate, Post Graduate, or diploma program.
- All team members must be enrolled in any academic course.
- Team members can be from different academic years.
- Team members could be from any of the technology streams.
- Once teams have registered, changes in team members will not be encouraged.
- The program is open to Teams of maximum 4 members per team
Rules & Regulations for Hackathon 1.0
- It is mandatory for all team members to be present at the University throughout the event(3rd Dec. 2022 8:30 AM – 4th Dec. 2022 6:00 Pm)
- Participants must bring their own laptops for the hackathon.
- Each Team has to develop an idea based on the themes already shared with your good self and implementation to be done during the hackathon.
- The project should be based on the novel idea.
After successfully completing of the project team has to present the following to the Judges & Mentors for the final decision:
- An attractive chart displaying your project in brief
- A presentation minimum of 5 slides.
- Brief demonstration of the project for about 2-3 minutes.