CSE is an enthralling and unique innovative subject that encourages students to pursue creativity and technology.
Computer Science engineering has roots in electrical engineering, mathematics, and linguistics.
Computer Engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem.
ABOUT COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING WITH DATA ANALYTICS SECURITY
In today's time the utmost importance is of data, as with its correct knowledge and analysis we can derive lots of solutions out of it. Data is in the cloud or servers, in data warehouse on mobile devices. The information contained within this data can be understood with data analytics.
It is used in several industries to allow organizations and companies to make better decisions as well as verify and disprove existing theories or models. The focus of Data Analytics lies in inference, which is the process of deriving conclusions that are solely based on what the researcher already knows.
The specialization offers a series of courses that help students master the skill. In this students get to learn about the concepts of data ware house, data mining, statistics and machine learning.
Download B.tech Computer Science & Engineering with Data Analytics Security
COLLABORATION WITH ORACLE
This specialization is designed in collaboration with oracle to cater to the ever-changing needs and demands of the industry. Data Analysis experts are among the most demanding professionals in IT sector with demand for skilled technocrats in that field outpacing other IT jobs by a wide margin
- Collect and clean data from various sources
- Recognize issues in business for providing the solutions
- Visualize the data
- Apply Data Science for better understanding of data-driven decisions
- Provide insights into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles.
- Produce new and creative analytic solutions, which can become a part of any business core deliverables
- Get insights on how to improve business results by building data-fuelled products
DATA ANALYTICS SECURITY SUBJECTS
Big Data Analytics
Data warehouse and Mining
Web analytics and Development
The basic eligibility requirement for admissions to B.Tech CSE with Data Analytics programme is:
- Candidates must have passed the class 12 exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects.
- They must also have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% in the above subjects combined.
4 years of skill based experience at GNA University’s campus
Students after getting the degree in CSE with big data can be placed in different areas of security management.
- Big data Engineer
- Big data Architect
- Data Warehouse Manager
- Database Developer
- Database Administrator
- Database Manager
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Modeler
- Data Analyst
Students of GNA University after completion of B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering with Data Analytics are placed at various reputed IT firms: