CAD-CAM technology is the result of decades of efforts by numerous people in the name of production automation.
CAD/CAM applications are used to both design a product and program manufacturing processe.
CAD/CAM software is used to design and manufacture prototypes, finished parts, and production runs.
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN CAD/CAM
This featured program aims to part quality education and knowledge to technocrats in recent advances in computer Aided design and Computer Aided Manufacturing to educate them and making them professionals so that they prosper in the manufacturing industry and other related fields. This will inculcate morals like professionals and interpersonal ethics, effective communication skills, team work and multi-disciplinary approaches in the students. Students gain knowledge on CATIA, NX ,CREO, Solid edge.
Career Pathways :
- Production Engineer
- Defense & Military
- Design Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
Download Integrated CAD/CAM Brochure
After completing Certficate in (CAD/CAM) the students will be able to work as quality and production engineer, tool and die maker, tool room supervisor, CAD/CAM application engineer, CNC Programmer and operator. A qualified student of this program finds employment opportunities in the government and private organizations as an engineer and line supervisor.
The students can work on various job profiles such as,
- Automotive Sector
- Home Appliances and Toy Manufacturing Industries
- Oil and Gas Refinery Plants
- Hand Tools and Fasteners
- Machine Tool operator
- CNC Programmer
- Packaging Industry
- Tool and Die Maker
- After completion of this program the student will be able to work as quality and production engineer, tool and die maker, tool room supervisor, CAD/CAM application engineer, CNC Programmer and operator.
- Upon the successful completion of this program the student will be able to apply broad knowledge of CAD tools, concepts and practices to provide effective CAD/CAM solution for the various design projects.
- The students will have the opportunity to get admitted in the second year of B.Sc. Engineering Design Technology at Fort Hayes State University, U.S.A. under the credit exchange program.