FACULTY OF ALLIED & HEALTH CARE SCIENCES
“GOD cannot be everywhere, so he sends Doctor”.
Allied & Health Care Sciences is a leader in the development of strategies that prevent disease, and injury, protect and promote healthy living,
optimize physical ability, and improve well-being across the life course. We at GNA University offers
healthcare and paramedical sciences that enables students to become paramedical technicians and professional physiotherapists. The course at GU provides the comprehensive idea, principle and moreover the knowledge of various practices of para medical procedures.
Studying health care sciences and medical laboratory technology involves analysis of body matter such as fluid, tissue, blood, microorganism screening and chemical analyses. Graduates from this program will be prepared for careers in academic, private and government sectors.
The Faculty of Applied health Sciences offers courses in Physiotherapy and Medical lab technology in following programs.
Why Allied & Health Care Sciences?
- Exposure to latest and emerging techniques in healthcare industry
- Excellent Academic and health industry interface
- Emphasis on making students better, best and skilled health care professionals ...
- Practical Exposure in Hospital Trainings in intensive care units, Burn units
- Special Trainings and workshops exposure to learn more professional skills.
- MOUS with Multi-Speciality and best hospitals if INDIA.
- Global Exposure to students through workshops, conferences and clinical visits.