Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Network (DDM)
About Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Network (DDM)
The diploma in digital marketing and social network is one-year program that aims to gain in-sight into the various digital marketing disciples like search engine optimization, pay-per click, social media marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, email marketing and so on. With this program you will develop a detailed a detailed understanding of key areas of digital media spectrum. Upon the completion of this program you will be a certified digital marketing specialist.
- Diploma in DM will be capable of making a positive contribution to digital business, trade and industry in the national and global context.
- Diploma DM will be able to apply frameworks and tools to arrive at informed decisions in profession and practice, striking a balance between business and social dimensions.
- Attain the ability to expertise in digital marketing strategy, and design.
- Explore technical knowledge in diverse areas of digital marketing and experience an environment conducive in cultivating skills for successful career.
Semester Wise Subjects
|Sr. No.||Course Title|
|1||Computer fundamentals and C programming|
|2||Computer fundamentals and C programming Lab|
|3||Introduction to digital Marketing|
|4||Introduction to Digital marketing Lab|
|6||Web designing Lab|
|7||Social Media Marketing and Advertising|
|Sr. No.||Course Title|
|2||C++ Programming Lab|
|3||Web Content Writing|
|5||Graphics design Lab|
|7||Search Engine Optimization|
|8||Search Engine Optimization Lab|
|9||Google AD Words marketing|
It’s important to note that we’re in 2020 and our world is more digitized than ever. The digital marketing industry continues to thrive, with artificial intelligence and voice search changing its landscape dramatically. According to current digital marketing statistics, one of the key reasons digital sources are taking over traditional marketing channels is because they allow businesses to interact with their target audience in real time and engage with them in a meaningful way. More and more businesses are implementing online sources in their marketing efforts, thereby leveraging the potential offered by the virtual world. According to the facts, World population is approximately 7.6 billion out of which there are 3.1 billion active social media users. There are 5 billion of searches on Google per day and on an average of 210 billion, emails are sent per day. Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp together handle 60 billion messages a day. This clearly shows that Digital Marketing in Social Networks is a emerging market and India's I.T industry requires more professionals in this area.
- Digital Marketing Executive
- SEO Executive
- Link Building specialist
- Social Media specialist
- Google Ads specialist
- Web Analyst
- Online reputation executive
- Content Writer
Prospective Government & Private Sector Companies where child can work after completion BCA