Cyber security is the application of technologies, processes and controls to protect systems, devices and data from cyber attacks.
New regulations and reporting requirements make cyber security risk oversight a challenge.
Cyber security focuses on protecting computer systems from unauthorised access or made inaccessible.
DIPLOMA IN CYBER SECURITY (DCS)
Cyber Security is becoming one of the finest options in all organizations. Due to the rapidly increasing cyber-attacks across the globe, organizations are searching for specialists who can help them in handling the same. To begin a career, we at GNA University are offering a one-year diploma program in cyber security to meet the growing needs and specialized knowledge in all aspects of cyber security. The program is formulated to provide students the full-fledge knowledge of cybercrime and security theoretically as well as practically. Cyber security is a field that involves defending against cybercrime, espionage, sabotage on the internet and networks for a number of different reasons. Students will study subjects such as network design, security measures, potential threats, firewalls, and antiviral software. After doing this diploma you are enabled for multiple career prospectus that works in a dynamic world of cyber security.
Download Diploma in Cyber Security Brochure
- To learn about various cyber security issues and challenges in IT environment.
- To find out software program bugs that pose cyber security threats and give an explanation to the way to fix the bugs to mitigate such threats.
- To understand cyber-attack situations to web browsers, and web servers and give clarification to the way to mitigate such threats.
- Learn to respond to security alerts, discover and fasten flaws in computer systems and networks.
- Articulate the pressing need for cyber security in critical computer systems, networks, and world wide web, and provides an explanation for variety of threat eventualities.
- Boost ones hireability through innovative and independent learning.
Cybersecurity specialists work in each size organization and industry to shield organizations from information breaks and assaults. Furthermore, the interest in cybersecurity experts is developing fast. Employment for cybersecurity positions have become quicker than openings for IT occupations in general.
Career Pathways :
- Security Architect
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Forensic Computer Analyst
- Information Security Officer
- IT Security Consultant
- Lead Software Security Engineer
- IT Security Engineer
SEMESTER WISE SUBJECTS
In our diploma course, we will be covering Skill Component courses, General Education courses, Professional training, Minor and Major Project.