Faculty of Engineering Design & Automation
- Bachelors of Design
- B. Tech – Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech - Civil Engineering
- B. Tech – Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- B. Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech – Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech – Robotics & Automation Engineering
- B.Tech Big Data Analytics
- B. Tech Mobile Computing
- B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech in Software Development
(FEDA) Faculty of Engineering, Design and Automation
GNA group is an innovator and leader in Automotive component manufacturing. We are working since 7 decades and automation, assembly line, materials handling and test systems integration is something now part of our Industrial DNA. We are ready to pass on the goodness from this amazing experience, the ‘intellect quotient’ to the new generation engineers.
GNA University with its team of industrial and academic experts specializes in designing and building comprehensive automation, robotics course carefully drafted in a B Tech as per Industry requirements. A simple and easy to understand hand on course structure helps understand a variety of complex processes using the latest learning technologies available in classrooms and labs along with back-up of GNA Gears.
The broad product knowledge of our engineering and academic staff enables GNA University to integrate a variety of mechanical and electrical subsystems, hardware, and software into a complete, robust course offering.
As a young University, we have a reputation for providing innovative custom learning solutions for students who need hands on learning on: Engineering Process Development, Assembly Lines, Palletizing/ Depalletizing, Material Handling, Machine Tending, De-Burring, Robotic Welding, Fully Automated Production Lines, Web Handling Etc.
FEDA helps an Engineering Aspirant in these directions:
- Production Automation and Quality Control - We specialize in teaching and training students on complex, highly technical processes in a very simple, easy to understand way. Students just enjoy the topics delivered with ease of learning.
- PLMS & CIM - Understanding the PLM in Integrated CAD/CAM system student can enhance their knowledge of CAD/CAM and CAE system. Which is the need of modern integrated design and manufacturing industry. This leads to the complete understanding of the product life cycle management and computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) of any product.
- Research and Development in Future of Engineering - Increasing up time, maintaining up times and reducing reliance on workforce availability is what automation is all about. Our students aim the future of skills a decade ahead.
- Implementing Automation Equipment Life and ROI - Servicing, Updating and Enhancing current production lines regardless if we built them is the main concern of industry in India and across world. Our students are given extreme exposure on what and how it has to be understood and resolutions as per the industry expectations.
- Engineering sales, Marketing, Tools, Business Management - selecting and integrating the best technologies to provide the greatest efficiency in needed production automation systems is what our students learn in business management side of engineering giving them a 360 degree development course unlike anyone.
To uniquely position the Faculty as a leader in innovation and excellence in Engineering.
The Faculty of Engineering provides its graduates with top quality education in engineering and preparing them to practice their professions competently to meet the ever-changing needs of society. Excellence and diversity in research and build on our strong collaboration with industry. The Faculty encourages a spirit of entrepreneurship amongst its students To provide a learning environment that promotes excellence and innovation, ethical practice and responsibility towards society.
- As a professional faculty, we are individually and collectively committed to the codes of ethics that govern the engineering professions.
- We place students at the core of our educational mission;
- We strive for excellence in research;
- We are committed to a culture built on respect and fair treatment of the individual and to equal opportunities to our students and personnel;
- We adhere to and demonstrate honesty and integrity in all the activities in which we engage;
- We are committed to the highest standards of personal honour, fairness, and trustworthiness;
- We maintain independent judgement and avoid all conflicts of interest.
|S. No.||Name of the Teacher||Designation||Educational Qualification|
|1||Dr. Vikrant Sharma||Professor||Ph.D(ECE),M.Tech, B.Tech|
|2||Mr. C.R.Tripathy||Professor||M.tech (Mehnical),B.Tech(Mechnical)|
|3||Dr. Anuranjan Sharda||Professor||Ph.D,M.Tech (Industial ),B.Tech (ME)|
|4||Mr. Prabhjeet Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Aerospace),B.Tech|
|5||Mr. Vaibhav Sharma||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (Avionics),B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.),Lean Management Diploma of 6 six months|
|6||Mr. Rajesh Kumar||Assistant Professor||M.Tech((Thermal Engg.), B.E. (Mech.)|
|7||Mr. Gagandeep Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Mechanical,B.Tech|
|8||Ms. Kalpana Dogra||Assistant Professor||M.Tech,B.Tech(Mechnical)|
|9||Mr. Mandeep Singh||Assistant Professor||*Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech|
|10||Dr. Abhineet Goyal||Assistant Professor||Post doc,Phd.,MS,M.Sc,B.Sc,|
|11||Mr. Jitender Dhiman||Assistant Professor||M.sc(Chemistry),B.Sc(Chemistry,Ph.D pursuing|
|12||Mr. Jaseesh Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech,B.Tech(Civil)|
|13||Mr. Gurpreet Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (Structural Engg.),B.Tech (Civil Engg.)|
|14||Mr. Harpinder Pal Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Civil),B.Tech (Civil)|
|15||Mr. Hardev Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Civil),B.Tech (Civil)|
|16||Mr. Manvir Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Civil),B.Tech (Civil)|
|17||Mr. DA. Siddharth||Assistant Professor||Masters in Transport Design, B.E(Automobile)|
|18||Mr. Manpreet Singh||Assistant Professor||ME,B.Tech(ECE),GATE,NET|
|19||Mr. Kamaljeet Kainth||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (ECE),BE|
|20||Mr. Mandeep Singh Heer||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(ECE),B.Tech(ECE)|
|21||Ms. Rashmi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(ECE),B.Tech|
|22||Ms. Samridhi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (ECE),B.Tech(ECE)|
|23||Mr. Parul Preet Singh||Assistant Professor||*Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech|
|24||Ms. Puneet Kalsi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (ECE),B.Tech (ECE)|
|25||Ms. Vaishali||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(ECE),B.Tech|
|26||Mr. Mandip Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (Electrical),B.Tech (Electrical)|
|27||Mr. Prince Kumar||Assistant Professor||ME(CAD/CAM),B.Tech(Mech.),Pursuing Ph.d.|
|28||Ms. Kamini Verma||Assistant Professor||MA (English)& Pol. Sci.,BA,B.Ed|
|29||Ms. Manpardeep Kaur||Assistant Professor||Msc. Physics,Bsc. NM|
|30||Mr. Ranvir singh||Assistant Professor||Pursuing P.h.D,M.Tech,B.tech|
|31||Mr. Uttam Kumar||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Mech). B.Tech|
|32||Mr. Rahul Joshi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Production Engg.),B.Tech(Production Engg.)|
|33||Mr. Yogesh Kumar Sharma||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Production engg.),B.E(Mechnical)|
|34||Mr. Paprinder Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Mechincal),B.Tech(Mechnical)|
|35||Mr. Sourav Bhatia||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (Manufacturing),B.Tech (Mechanical)|
|36||Mr. Suraj Kalia||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Mech.),B.Tech(Mech.)|
|37||Mr. Amanpreet Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech (Production),B.Tech Mechanical|
|38||Mr. Satbir Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Mechanical),B.Tech|
|39||Ms. Gurleen Kaur||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(ECE),B.Tech|
|40||Mr. Virender Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(Mech.),B.Tech(Mech.)|
|41||Mr. Amit Kalia||Lecturer||B.Design|
|42||Mr. Amrit Kumar||Lecturer||Diploma in Advance CAD/CAM in CATIA, Diploma in Mechanical|
|43||Mr. Gurmeet Chand||Lecturer||Diploma(Civil)|
|44||Mr. Amit Sharma||Lecturer||B.Tech,Diploma|
|45||Mr. Neeraj Kumar||Lecturer||B.Tech(Mech)|
|46||Mr. Sandeep Singh||Lecturer||B.Tech(Mech)Integrated Programme in CAD/CAM|
|47||Mr. Anurag Godara||Lecturer||B.Tech(Mech)Integrated Programme in CAD/CAM|
|48||Mr. Deepak Kumar||Lecturer||B.Tech(Mech)|
|49||Mr. Gaurav Kumar||Lecturer||B.Tech(Mech)|
|50||Mr. Rohit Sharma||Lecturer||B.Tech (Mechanical)|
|51||Mr. Ravi Singh||Lecturer||B.Tech (Mechanical)|
|52||Mr. Prateek Singh Manhas||Lecturer||B.Tech (Mechanical)|
|53||Mr. H.Nripendra Kumar Mishra||Lecturer||B.Tech (Mechanical)|
|54||Ms. Jasmit Kaur||Teaching Assistant||M.Phill(Chemistry),Msc. Chemistry,Bsc. NM|
|55||Mr. Satwinder Singh Dhiman||Teaching Assistant||B. Arch|
|56||Ms. Manjit Kaur||Teaching Assistant||Msc. Mathematics,BSc. Economics, B.Ed|
|57||Ms. Jasmeet Kaur||Teaching Assistant||MSc (Chemistry, B.Sc (Chemistry)|
|58||Mr. Rakesh Kashav||Teaching Assistant||B.Tech(Mechnical)|
|59||Mr. Yogesh Thakur||Teaching Assistant||Pursuing(M.Tech),B.Tech(Mechanical)|
|60||Ms. Deepika||Teaching Assistant||M.Sc(Math), B.Sc(Non-Medical),B.Ed|
|61||Ms. Manpreet Kaur||Teaching Assistant||MSC, BSC|
|62||Ms. Manila||Teaching Assistant||MSc . Physics,BSc. CSE|
Students of FEDA are visiting industry and aviation wing to have more realistic and panoramic view of their course. Such modules revamp not only technical knowledge of students; it also refines their leadership, interpersonal as well as communication skills.
We have industrial background of GNA Gears Ltd. has 70 Years of legacy in engineering and technology, is providing platform to familiarize the students with current trends and technologies in today’s scenario. To provide CAD, CAM, FDM and CAE knowledge to the students, we are associated with various software solution providers like PTC® University USA (CREO Parametric), Dassault Systemes (CATIA), Autodesk ARC (USA), SIEMENS PLM (NX and SolidEdge), Stratasys USA for RPT Solution.
|Level Of Program||Name Of Program||Minimum Eligibility with 50% Marks|
|Post Graduate||M. Tech. – Computer Science Engineering||B.Tech. Computer Science Engineering or equivalent|
|Post Graduate||M. Tech. – Civil Engineering||B.Tech. Civil or equivalent|
|Post Graduate||M. Tech. – Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech. Mechanical or equivalent|
|Post Graduate||M. Tech. – Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech ECE or equivalent|
|Graduate||B. Tech. – Computer Science Engineering (With Specialization in - Big Data Analytics/Cyber Security/Mobile Computing/Cloud Computing)||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B. Tech. – Mechanical Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B. Tech. – Electronics and Communication Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B. Tech. – Civil Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B. Tech. – Aerospace Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B. Tech. – Automotive Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B. Tech. – Mechatronics Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B.Tech. – Mechanical and Automation||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||B.Tech Robotics and Automation Engineering||12th Non Medical|
|Graduate||Bachelor of Design||12th Any Stream|
|Post Diploma||Post Diploma in CAD/CAM||Diploma in Mech. or equivalent|
|Certificate||Advance Certificate Program in Civil CAD||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Certificate||Certificate Program in Integrated CAD/CAM||Diploma in Mech. or equivalent|
|Certificate||Certificate Program in CAD/CAM||Diploma in Mech. or equivalent|
|Certificate||Certificate Program in Civil CAD||Diploma in Civil Engineering|