CSE is an enthralling and unique innovative subject that encourages students to pursue creativity and technology.
Computer Science engineering has roots in electrical engineering, mathematics, and linguistics.
Computer Engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem.
ABOUT COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING WITH CLOUD COMPUTING
Cloud computing involves delivering the services which are hosted by the cloud provider over the internet. It has been estimated that India will need about 3 lakhs cloud computing professionals in the coming years. Since it is a new technology and supply of such IT experts is less than the demand in the market, the salary levels of cloud computing experts are high too.
The proposed specialization will prepare students to comprehend the emerging technologies of Cloud Computing & Virtualization, their principles, modeling, analysis, design, deployment and industry-oriented applications. It is expected that most of the companies will migrate to cloud soon as it reduces their start-up costs and investments, it is easier to scale up or down, and is a very flexible and powerful computing platform that does not require any licensure or maintenance.
It can also be thought of as computing based on the demand, so there is no headache at the end of the organization for maintenance. ... GNA University has prepared the curriculum under in collaboration with AWS. So the curriculum is Industry Aligned and hence the students after completion of this course will be able to make their career in Cloud industry.
Download B.tech Computer Science & Engineering with Cloud Computing
COLLABORATION WITH AWS
GNA University collaborated with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide training and placement opportunities to the cloud computing students. AWS offers various Cloud Certifications along with on-line courses which students can access.
- Understand emerging technologies of cloud computing
- Develop applications on the cloud
- Apply tools and methodologies to create cloud solutions
- Design secure cloud applications
- Identify cloud migration tools.
- Evaluate cloud computing trends, practices, and products
- Evaluate the potential impact of cloud-based information systems on business processes.
- Recognize the ethical considerations for IT professionals locally and globally.
CLOUD COMPUTING SUBJECTS
Foundations of Cloud Computing
AWS Cloud Foundations
Cloud Performance Tuning
Cloud Security and Deployment
Cloud Application Development
AWS Cloud Certified Practitioner
AWS Solution Architect-Associate
AWS Solution Architect-Professional
AWS Developer Associate
The basic eligibility requirement for admissions to B.Tech CSE with Cloud Computing programme is:
- Candidates must have passed the class 12 exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects.
- They must also have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% in the above subjects combined.
4 years of skill based experience at GNA University’s campus
Students after getting the degree in CSE with cloud computing can be placed in different areas of Cloud like:
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Consultant
- DevOps Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Cloud System Administrator
Students of GNA University after completion of B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering with Cloud Computing placed at various reputed IT firms: