CSE is an enthralling and unique innovative subject that encourages students to pursue creativity and technology.
Computer Science engineering has roots in electrical engineering, mathematics, and linguistics.
Computer Engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem.
ABOUT COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING WITH INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)
IoT is an arrangement of physical electronic components with an Applicable Software combined with network connectivity and Cloud, which enables a system to collect, share, analyze the data.
IoT is a promising domain that offers exciting career options. It is lucrative and has many learning opportunities. In fact, both the private and public sector companies have tremendous scope in this domain. Since digitalization is something inevitable, pursuing a career like this is highly beneficial.
Students after getting the degree in CSE with IoT can be placed in various area related to it. In future 70+ billion IoT devices will be installed, IoT is transforming a small chip or entire city into an IoT device.
Download B.tech Computer Science & Engineering with Internet Of Things (IOT)
COLLABORATION WITH ORACLE
This specialization is designed in collaboration with oracle to cater to the ever-changing needs and demands of the industry. Internet of Things(IoT) experts are among the most demanding professionals in IT sector with demand for skilled technocrats in that field outpacing other IT jobs by a wide margin.
- The main elements of Internet of Things (IoT) systems and how to design and build them
- Embedded programming and IoT hardware components such as microprocessors, microsensors and energy harvesters
- How data moves between devices, apps and the cloud
- IoT system vulnerabilities and how to secure IoT devices and their networks against malicious attack
Internet Of Things (IOT)
Students will also have the flexibility to explore specialist IoT topics through your choice of optional modules.
Managing and analysing the data produced by IoT systems
The architecture of embedded processors, and how to design and build them
The design and optimisation of wireless communications systems using machine learning techniques
The applications of modern cryptography
Signal processing and computer vision
The basic eligibility requirement for admissions to B.Tech CSE with Internet of Things Course is:
- Candidates must have passed the class 12 exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects.
- They must also have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% in the above subjects combined.
4 years of skill based experience at GNA University’s campus
Students after getting the degree in CSE with IoT can be placed in different areas:
- Professional in Sensors and Actuators
- Embedded Programs Engineer
- Software Program Engineering
- Safety Engineering
- IoT Engineers/Cloud Engineer
- Solution Providers/Network Engineers
- Hardware Engineers
Students of GNA University after completion of B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering with Data Analytics are placed at various reputed IT firms: