GNA group has a legacy of more than 70 years, working under this great heritage is GNA University which started in 2014 with the aim to improve the quality of life through eclectic blend of science, technology and humanities for innovative solutions to real life problems. The university is engaged in imparting, creating, preserving and propagating knowledge in the global context. Serving in this prospective we offer courses which are globally accepted in all the industries thus giving our students an edge to achieve their career goals.
The curriculum of B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is a blend of academic necessities and industry requirements as it is designed by the experts from industry and academia. Doing this course at GNA University will give you the following advantages-
1. Best placements - Getting into a dream company is what every student desire. Our placement cell works right in this direction to help you get into the company you aim for.
2. On-site training – During the duration of the course students are made to undergo on-site training which gives them the exposure towards work culture in the industry.
3. Academic excellence – B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering provides the required basic concepts of this field along with the specialized training in subjects like Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Python Programming and many more.
4. Industrial tie-ups – GNA University has tie – ups with leading companies like Oracle, IBM, Huawei, to name a few. This type of collaboration is an effective way to achieve industry-academia ready student.
5. Fully equipped computer labs – Computer laboratories at GNA University are fully equipped with the latest software’s which helps the students to work on the latest software’s being used in the industry, thus, enhancing their technical skills.
6. Extra-curricular – We care not only in the development of academic career of the student but also in its overall development, for this, we keep organizing numerous sports activities and encourage them to take part in inter-university technical and cultural festivals.
7. Life skill courses - Life skill courses prepare our students to take the right decisions, solve the problem logically, take care of their relationships and cope with the adverse situations. As a result, this teaching along with the academic teaching develops strong personal and inter-personal skills in a student.
8. Industrial Visits - Helps the student to understand the latest trends and demand of the industry.
Feel free to ask your firstname.lastname@example.org